Packing for a vacation can be challenging. But what’s even more difficult is repacking on the last day, what with the mountain of souvenirs and gifts that you will be bringing back home. So, these simple tips and tricks might be quite handy:
- Towels and clothing can be used to wrap fragile items while offering a bit of extra protection.
- Hollow items can be stuffed with other items, e.g., socks in shoes.
- Try to dispose of unnecessary packaging or boxes, especially for souvenirs you’ve bought for yourself.
- Fold dirty clothes: crumpled up shirts, shorts, and blouses take up more space.
- Some shops offer packing services for a small fee.
- Don’t forget to recheck your entire room to make sure that you haven’t forgotten anything.