For quite a lot of people, mornings are a hectic period where quite a lot of things need to be done in a (very) short stretch of time: Getting breakfast ready (for you and maybe also your family), making sure that you have everything you need for work, (at least) a bit of cleaning around the house, etc., etc… and all that before you rush out the door and into traffic.
Oh, and let’s not forget getting your hair ready, fixing your makeup, and so on when there’s only minutes to spare. So, how can you make your daily beauty routine easier and faster?
1. Practice! On the weekends that is. Master the skills of blow drying your hair or applying liquid eyeliner when you actually have time, and you’ll be able to do it quickly when pressed for time.
2. Consider buying multi-purpose products, for example: color sticks that can be applied on your lips as well as on your cheeks. This way you can save on both time and money…
3. Plan ahead. If your hair takes a lot of time to get ready, wash and dry your hair the night before so you only need to do a bit of fixing in the morning.
4. Take your time. Yes, seriously: take your time. When you rush, you’re more likely to make mistakes and end up wasting even more time. So, move with purpose, but don’t rush.
5. Use your fingers to apply everything. Switching to and using a brush takes several seconds longer… and sometimes every second counts.