Paris Fashion Week is always a treat for fashionistas all over the world… and for the rest of us common folk? Well, there are a lot of practical match-ups we can pick up to create some new looks that are simply très chic…
- Black and navy blue with red accents work really, really well.
- Like to wear highlighter colors? Balance out the bright shades with black accessories…
- Black and white still work—especially if you can mix pieces with different prints or volume.
- Want to look really serene? Try an all-white outfit with a cool statement bag.
- And here’s another nice combo to try out: black and mustard (dark yellow or light olive brown), with light pastel accessories.
- Sheer sleeves can add a nice touch to any daytime look.
- Do you have a pair of patterned shoes or a patterned skirt you really like? Black tights make for the perfect backdrop for those…
- Layers… you can never have enough layers.
- Red and pink work really well against black and white.
- Oversized (sun)glasses are making a strong comeback this year… so, pick up a pair for the ultimate Parisienne look.
krasimiranevenova / 123RF Stock Photo
fashionweek / 123RF Stock Photo
carman / 123RF Stock Photo
alial / 123RF Stock Photo