A quick trip to the gym or a lazy day spent at home is no reason to stop looking fabulous, no? And one easy way to add a touch of style to even your most casual look is to pick up a nice graphic t-shirt. Well, there are of course a couple of things you can do to make the graphic tee look work for you other than simply picking one with a cool picture and a witty line…
- The best match for a cute graphic t-shirt is a pair of stylish yoga pants (particularly if you’re going for a workout) or a cool pair of skinny jeans.
- If the weather turns cold, try wearing a long-sleeved shirt under your short-sleeved t-shirt.
- When going out in a t-shirt, accessorizing is paramount… A scarf can be a nice option, or hats: a beanie, for example, fits really well along with a t-shirt and jeans combo. A jacket or a vest can also work.
- Still, t-shirt and jeans might look boring to some people… so light up your look with some fun shoes. Converse always work, and a pair of ankle boots can also make you look classy.
- Speaking of classy, it’s best to avoid edgy t-shirts… especially those with profanity on them. Remember, “classy”…
siamimages / 123RF Stock Photo
stphotography / 123RF Stock Photo
svetlanka / 123RF Stock Photo
goga / 123RF Stock Photo
aroas / 123RF Stock Photo