They say that when you’ve met your true soul mate, when you’re in a relationship that’s just right for you… you simply know it’s so. But of course, some of us might need a bit more than just intuition. So, here are some of the most common ‘symptoms’ that your relationship is not only heading in the right direction—it’s already there…
1. You understand what your partner needs to feel loved—even if it’s different from what you need to feel loved.
2. You and your partner fight all the time, but you fight fair… no cursing, no screaming, and no threats to break up.
3. There are a lot of differences between both of you… which makes the relationship interesting. But for the stuff that really matters, you’re on the same page.
4. Family and friends (from both sides) like seeing you both together.
5. You find yourself putting “we” ahead of “me”.
tomwang / 123RF Stock Photo
arekmalang / 123RF Stock Photo
samuiarzt / 123RF Stock Photo