Ah, weekends... the perfect time for a bit of fun, a bit of relaxation, and perhaps a bit romance as well. And naturally, for a special romantic outing, you may want to look a bit extra feminine, no? Well, at least once in a while. So, for those special occasions where you really want to dress to impress, here are some tips which might prove useful... :)
1. Let’s start off with hair. Loose curls or subtle waves can look a lot softer as well as more relaxed, than a straight do. And that’s exactly the mood you want to set for a romantic setting, no?
2. Looking for a fancier hairdo? Well, how about braids? However, pick a style that’s not too tight or looks too made-up, and instead go for something that’s a bit more laidback. We’re not talking about a formal event here, right? At least not yet...
3. Moving a bit lower, while you can still look elegant, sharp, and comfortable with pants (or even shorts), for an extra feminine look, nothing really beats skirts... especially something that’s really flowing, like a maxi skirt a high-low model.
4. Picking a matching top for your skirt can sometimes become quite the challenge. An easy way out would to be go with a dress—a light one, preferably, that’s also gently flowing. All you need to worry about next is accessories.
5. Finally, whichever outfit you end up, it’s best to stick to light colors. Not there’s anything wrong with darker tones, mind you... but for a classical romantic look, you need something that’s less edgy and a bit more ethereal. Champagne, perhaps... or light pink, pastel colors, and light neutral hues.
chaoss / 123RF Stock Photo
viewstock / 123RF Stock Photo
vladstar / 123RF Stock Photo