There’s a reason why high-quality branded fashion items are expensive. If you have a large clothing budget that might not be a problem; but if high prices is a concern, then don’t worry... there are plenty of ways to make super-stylish (and expensive-looking) outfits from less-expensive sources. Intrigued? Well, then read on, ladies...
1. The simplest way to upgrade your look is by picking an all-black or all-white outfits. With these timeless color choices, you also don’t have to fret about texture and shades.
2. Even if you prefer other colors, a monochromatic outfit is still recommended. What you need to remember is that if you’re picking anything other than white or black, you really need to have a variety of shades and textures.
3. After you’ve bought a new piece of clothing, bring it to a tailor. A perfect fit will make a huge difference in the way you look in it.
4. Back to color again: Make sure that you incorporate at least one central piece in a neutral color... especially if you’re also using “loud” colors that might need to be balanced out by something easier on the eye.
5. If you want upscale looking clothes, forget trends and look for timeless pieces, such as dark washed jeans and V-neck shirts.
6. A single piece of jewelry can add an incredible amount of panache to your overall look. A single golden chain, for example, can work better than a whole ensemble of bling.
7. Speaking of accessories, a structured bag is also a solid option.
8. Prints and patterns can be a bit tricky, so stick with the tried and true such as window checks and Breton stripes.
johanjk / 123RF Stock Photo
inspirestock / 123RF Stock Photo
alexandralexey / 123RF Stock Photo