As we move towards the months ending in –ber, jackets and coats and other warm clothing start popping up, along with sturdy footwear. In other words: boots. But of course shoe options that go well with fall/winter fashion trends are much more expansive, right? So, let’s take a look at what we have...
1. Oxford shoes... for a really classy and preppy look. While the usual brown or black models work best for more formal occasions, there are plenty of options with colored accents.
2. Chelsea boots... perfect for any occasion, and can easily be paired with just about anything from formal dresses to a casual shirt-and-jeans combo.
3. Knee-high boots... which, when paired with a nice skirt, creates one of the most modern feminine looks.
4. Slip-on sneakers... and this year, patterned ones are all the rage. These are especially great if you’re looking to try your hand at mixing patterns.
5. Flats... but brightly colored ones. These go best with jeans, shirt, and a blazer to complete the look.
jetzt / 123RF Stock Photo
pepperbox / 123RF Stock Photo
andersonrise / 123RF Stock Photo