It’s hard not to fall in love with fall fashion trends: There’s the chic rustic vibe to it, and you can play with layering to your heart’s content. Furthermore, you can wear comfortable outfits and still look stylish. So, what kind of fashion trends do you need to look out for this year? Read on, ladies...
1. Capes are back this year since they received so much love all over the world last year. And this time around, it’s go big or go home.
2. This fall, corseted belts are going to be among the most wanted items. Why? To add some curves and create a new, shapelier silhouette for a sexier look.
3. Good news for those who are always torn between the endless fabric choices: The definite trend of the season is patchwork—whether actual patchwork or just the illusion of it.
4. Swap last year tartans with window panes. For a smart, sharp, and sophisticated look, wear this new checkered print pattern in black and white.
5. Leave your scarf at home and wear a fur collar instead. Besides being a strong statement piece, it can also be quite useful during the cold nights ahead.
6. Give your look that soft and dainty feminine vibe with pussy bows. This little detail contrasts nicely with this summer’s popular necklines.
william87 / 123RF Stock Photo
fashionstock / 123RF Stock Photo