Oh, the “running out of things to wear” dilemma ... it’s such a classic problem, especially for women with a 9-to-5 job. Well, worry no more, as these simple tips will give you new insight to growing your office wardrobe!
1. Go out of the box and swap your blazer or trench coat with a sleeveless coat. It’s perfect for summer, and with a bit of layering, you can make it work for the chilly days of fall.
2. Add some spice to your look with colorful or patterned pants. Wear them with a plain white shirt or button-down top for that stylish office look.
3. A printed top can inject some life into a drab office outfit. But be careful with the bottoms, as you will want to avoid a loud print on print clash, unless the prints have a unifying color or style.
4. For those days when you want to look very feminine, try a full skirt. Keep the balance by pairing it with a tailored or structured top, or a spaghetti strap top and a cropped blazer.
5. When you’re running out of ideas, a jumpsuit is the sophisticated solution. You’ll save a lot of time because you can skip the styling and accessorizing and just throw on a tailored coat or some statement jewelry and you are good to go.
morganka / 123RF Stock Photo
fashionstock / 123RF Stock Photo