A new season means new color trends; and for this autumn, the trends revolve around neutral, earthy tones supported by bold colors and patterns that capture the essence of a seasonal landscape full of hope, fun, and fantasy. So, what colors are we talking about exactly?
1. Marsala: This is definitely 2015’s color of the year. Red-brown and full of richness, this combination between burgundy and brick red is interesting and contrasts wonderfully well against other hues.
2. Dried Herb: A great color for outerwear. A khaki-ish military-ish shade of olive green, the color is so organic and close-to-nature yet it also offers its own version of sophistication and chicness.
3. Desert Sage: If you want to create an overall impact to an outfit that’s totally original, this gray shade with a hint of green is the right choice for this fall.
4. Stormy Weather: The color of the sky in the midst of a brewing storm is really suitable for fall. The bluish gray color gives out a powerful and strong vibe that’ll make you stand out.
5. Oak Buff: This warming and mellow shade tends to make you look relaxed and comfortable. It’s perfect for those occasional bright days during autumn.
6. Biscay Bay: Whereas turquoise is often too bright for the season, this deeper and darker shade of it is perfectly wearable.
7. Reflecting Pond: 99% navy and 1% greenish blue, this is the color of deep ocean waters. The shade is a serious tone with a touch of elegance and works especially well for glossy textiles.
8. Cadmium Orange: Bold, playful and contrasting, this is a great color to brighten up your fall outfit.
9. Cashmere Rose: This is a dainty shade of pink for grownups, with an added upscale feel to it.
10. Amethyst Orchid: A vibrant and enigmatic color that needs very little effort to stand out.
fashionstock / 123RF Stock Photo