Basically, the main purpose of outerwear clothes are to keep us warm and cozy so that we’ll still be able to carry on with our daily lives during the colder days that are about to come. But it doesn’t hurt to inject a bit of aesthetics in our garments, and outerwear—especially jackets—are no exception, right? So, let’s take a look at some of this season’s must have jackets...
1. Inspired from menswear, a denim jeans jacket is an easy way to go all-out casual and comfortably warm.
2. For a professional look that gives you the impression of a strong woman who is also the center of attention, opt for a well-tailored suit jacket in a simple yet sleek design.
3. A chic vested jacket is a good investment for those transitional days between the end of summer and the start of autumn.
4. If you like the usually ragged-chic and functional element of typical street style outfits, go for parkas, because they give a certain sense of pure street style fashion.
5. Caped coats and cape jackets have an almost similar function as vested jackets. The difference lies in their silhouette: capes give a more classy and feminine feel to them, and are generally lighter.
6. Lovely and delicate, suede is one of the most used textiles in spring/summer collections, and will be here to stay for fall.
7. For a ragged-chic, edgy outfit, wear a jacket in ragged downtown style, such as moto jackets and leather jackets.
8. Finally, for a classy, elegant and uptown feel, go for blazers with neat lines and simple yet polished tailoring.
zatletic / 123RF Stock Photo
fashionstock / 123RF Stock Photo