We’ve seen a lot of bold cosmetics on this year’s fall/winter fashion shows. But, of course, most of it are stuff we’ll never even consider for daily use. Still, the coming months do present us with an opportunity to try out richer and darker colors that really pop. So, what kind of fall/winter makeup trends can we try out now?
1. We can all stop using nude and pastel-colored lipstick now. Those are the shades of summer, and now it’s time for dark tones such as bold reds and plum.
2. Blush and bronzer can also be part of our daily looks. For the perfect flushed cheek look, pick shades of peach or pink.
3. Fall/winter fashion has also brought back graphic eyeliners. Not exactly keen to try out this standout look? Then perhaps you could start off with something simple like winged eyeliner.
4. Speaking of eye makeup, another must-try trend from the runways that you should definitely add to your private routines is the bronzer-diffused eyeshadow—the result of blending, blending, and more blending.
5. What’s winter without a touch of glam? So, add a touch—just a little touch—of metallic accents to your eyeshadow.
subbotina / 123RF Stock Photo
seprimoris / 123RF Stock Photo
iko / 123RF Stock Photo